Thursday, May 7, 2009

Dinner Anyone?

Domestic Goddess will be hosting a 
"Lazy Summer"
mock dinner party on
May 16th
at 4:00pm

Win prizes! 
Please bring your favorite appetizer - must be 5 ingredients or less, and we will be awarding prizes based on Best Overall, Best Tasting, Most Exotic and Best Presentation.  If yours is a winner we will post the recipes on the blog next week!

Get ready to Entertain at your own home!

The Lazy Summer Mock Dinner Party will supply you with all that it takes to entertain. Get a great list of apps that are all 5 ingredients or less. Get awesome tips and ideas for every entertaining style, and a list of things to have on hand for last minute guests.  


We Make it EASY!

It's a party, not a trip to the dentist - It shouldn't be painful.  Find out how to use the most of the little spare time you have, without having to take a week off work to prepare.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am r.s.v.p-ing! I hope I can come...
I will have to see if I work Saturday.
I'll let you know asap!
Ashley K.