I was looking through a photography blog and came across some photos of a baker at work, and was inspired to try this for dinner - so simple, and so yummy.
- Ham Lunchmeat
- Swiss Cheese Block
- Croissant Ready-to-Bake Dough
Heat oven to 350.
1. Slice the cheese as thin as you can, it doesn't have to be perfect or uniform.
2. Cut the ham into smaller strips - triangular, if possible.
3. Roll out the Croissant Dough Triangles, and arrange the meat and cheese over it.
4. Roll up each croissant and place on an ungreased baking sheet.
5. Sprinkle a pinch of salt all over the rolled up croissants.
6. Bake for 12 minutes uncovered, and cover with foil. Bake for additional 5-8 minutes (a little longer than the package suggests).